Friday, August 22, 2008

Favorite Things Friday


Rain drops on Roses and . . . . well, you know the rest. I figured I'd use Fridays to share some of my favorite things. Today's fav. is something not very glamourous but makes my life a bit easier, Microfiber cloths.
I've had two that fit over my Swiffer for about a year now, and they've done a better job getting my floor clean than the expensive disposable cloth. It's "green" and saves me money!
A few weeks ago, I was at a bridal shower and the bride-to-be received some that matched her chosen decor. I started investigating prices, and figured I pick up a few at a time, since they seemed to be running about $5 a piece.
After a minor brainstorm, I thought I'd check out automotive supplies while I was shopping at Walmart, and there I found what I was looking for: Bright neon yellow microfiber cloths, for less than $5 a dozen! Yeah! As an added bonus, their cheery color makes cleaning up the messes my guys make a little more fun . . .

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Just goes to show how much the markup is on trendy things like that - glad you were able to find a steal of a deal!