Sunday, August 24, 2008

A quiet Sunday

My three boys (that includes Prince Charming) spent the afternoon fishing today. Prince Charming asked if I wanted to go along, but since I don't touch worms OR wiggling fish, I decided to stay at home. The lure of a quiet afternoon, with the paper, grocery and CVS ads along with my stash of coupons kept me from joining in on their fun.

My youngest guy is a born fisherman. Fish seem to jump on his line as it hits the water. My oldest doesn't have as much luck. Both boys successfully snagged a fish today, a large mouth bass for the fisherman, and a sunny for his brother. I enjoyed the pictures, since neither of them will eat the fish they catch and they threw them back in. It was the perfect day for them to end their summer vacation on, since school starts tomorrow.

This week I'll try to share some of the tricks I've learned to help survive "back to school". I'd love it if you joined in and shared some of yours. I'm always looking for ways to make things run smoother.

No comments: